Month: April 2008

For a client of ours we had to create a test in VMWARE but at a certain moment we noticed that the VM was running out of space, so we had to try to enlarge the disk size of the VM. It is rather simple if you know it. In fact it is just an […]

When talking about User Interfaces, Rapid Application Development (RAD), AJAX-like features such as Drag-and-Drop functionality a lot of frameworks pop up. When you’re looking at Frameworks and tooling and vendor-specific solutions you could think of APEX, Application Development Framework (ADF), ADF Rich Client Components, Trinidad, … To be able to compare these products, we’ve tried […]

When you’re trying to integrate external webservices into your bpel process and you need proxy authentication you will probably run into the following bug: 5851338. A patchset is made available to resolve the HTTP-407 issue in your BPEL Environment. For more detailed information : 1) Download and review the readme for Patch.6869621 ( MLR # […]

This is an error where I have been working on for too long.And in fact it has a very easy solution.I was building my application that I already mentioned in a previous post.When I tested the xsl file(in the xsl file right click and choose test), everything looked fine and no problem occurred.But when I […]

Yesterday I was creating an ESB that we wanted to use in a demo.I was using a DB schema that I exported from a DB that was used in one of our internal applications. The ESB itself was in fact a very simple example with just a file adapter to get the content of a […]