On Tuesday, May 7 the Bryxx launch event took place. In the beautiful setting of the Flandria boat, and in the presence of a large number of customers, we revealed the services of this new venture. As a joint venture between the iAdvise
infrastructure teams, Bryxx will specifically focus on the middleware field.
In bringing together both expert middleware teams, we will focus on
- Opening up your business critical web applications to your intranet or to the internet
- Making sure that these applications, deployed on your middleware stack, are secure on all layers of the underlying architecture. Security from-data-to-browser
- Streamlining and automating your process of development towards production
- Providing you with the opportunities to outsource the maintenance of your private middleware cloud or to outsource your entire private middleware cloud
From a technical point of view Bryxx will dedicate its expertise to 4 domains:
- Oracle Cloud Application Foundation (with web logic as the main driver)
- Oracle Identity & Access management
- Oracle Database Security
With respect to these 4 areas of expertise, Bryxx provides strong consultancy profiles on all levels (pre-sales, infrastructure architects, senior implementation engineers, etc) to design, install, configure, maintain and monitor your middleware platform as well as to streamline the process of application development towards your preferred middleware solution.
When you add our managed services and hosted solutions offering on each of these domains to this package, with strong partnerships in the backend, we believe Bryxx has a strong and complete offering for all your middleware challenges !Our team of 14 dedicated and experienced middleware engineers is ready for you.
Want to know more?
iAdvise organises a free seminar about Mobile Business Development on 4(Antwerp, Belgium) and 6(Breda, The Netherlands) June.
In this seminar we will discuss Mobile Development and Usability(UX – User Experience) in Mobile Development.
But we also compare different solutions, give pros and cons about: APEX Mobile, ADF Mobile and Tabris.
Of course we will also show you best practices, problems and solutions,…
More information(Dutch): http://www.iadvise.eu/seminars